Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stay Tuned, Coming Soon...

In honor of Square Root Day (3/3/09) here's a preliminary sneak peak at a new quilted product line I am developing for my Silly BooDilly Shop...


Mod Squares... colorful, modern, small functional art quilts, table toppers and throw pillows, each perfect for adding a splash of fab to any home!

My goal is to make a bunch of these in various color and stitch combinations, so there will be loads of options to choose from. I have a ton of work to do in order to get there. However right now it looks as if I have some more days ahead which are already filling up with non-creative family matters and general life necessities and obligations...
but I will be working on creating my Mod Squares every spare chance I get, so stay tuned... Mod Squares will be coming soon!

17 comments:

kelly said...

Oh! Just lovely!

Unknown said...

fun! love your little stipple :)

Chrisy said...

These look like they'd go well with a retro type style...

Hey Harriet said...

Oooh how exciting! This is a great idea and I'm loving what I can see of the one you've displayed. Even if it's only a sneak peak! Mod Squares is such a cool name for your new line of goodies. I sure hope you are able to find some time to get creative because I really want to see what you come up. Now! Get crackin' girl! It can be very frustrating when your head is swimming with ideas but there are other things getting in the way of bringing these ideas to life. So, I hope the non-creative things you mentioned are at least nice things. Your daughter has probably arrived now? That's a nice thing! :)

J.Park said...

Wow!! I didn't know that quilts could be this pretty

kiddlebug said...

Those colours look good enough to eat!

Victoria Bennett Beyer said...

I LOVE the pops of color.

Sarah said...

ooh nice idea! I love them. And thank you for posting that great star block tutorial earlier on- i hope to get some time to try to make a couple.

High Desert Diva said...

I have this spot in my office that is screaming for one of these....

picciolo said...

what a great idea, the ones you have done so far are lovely
: )

hens teeth said...

Victoria ~ your work truly is gorgeous.

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Mmmmmmm. I like. Have you researched Josef Albers? He's one of my favorites.

Love the name! ;)

Karen said...

beautiful work Victoria, beautiful.

please sir said...

How neat! Amazing work as always!

shellysquilts said...

Victoria, All your work turns me on. Your are awesome! Happy quilting.

Jackie Russell said...

Great idea, lovely colors.

Amy C said...

totally cool, who knew there was a square root day - love it!