Tuesday, March 4, 2008
I have been tagged by the very sweet Kim, of Persimmons Gal
This is the second time I have been tagged, but I shamefully never responded to the first. I am suppose to list 7 quirky, not to well known facts about myself, then tag 7 other people, so here goes:
1) I am "phone phobic". I have an extremely hard time calling people I am friends with for fear that I may be interrupting them from something they would rather be doing. So I rarely call my friends, (yet am delighted when they call me.) I have no such fear though calling up a stranger to set an appointment, or gather information, etc.
2) Up till very recently my husband and I believed, (and took great pride in) that we had been married by the person who wrote the "I Wish I Were an Oscar Mayer Weiner" jingle. Why did we believe that? Well, we heard it from many people who knew the wonderful person that married us, and I had read it in an interview that this lovely person once gave to a local magazine. However this past summer, we saw a T.V. show about the Oscar Mayer company, and it's famous jingle. They interviewed the person credited for writing it, and it was absolutely not the person who married us! Now I wonder if our marriage is even valid!
3) When I was 14 I hitchhiked from Pennsylvania to Florida. (Sorry, Mom.)
4) I have a fear of condiments used in excess. I am okay with a little mayo, but if it is oozing out of the sides of the sandwich, gross!
I am fine with a small amount of ketchup placed to the side of the fries, but am freaked if the same ketchup is poured onto the fries.
Mustard scares the crap out of me.
5) I am afraid of the dark.
6) I gave birth to one of my children at home, (intentionally) but I can't say which one, because she doesn't want anyone to know.
7) Even though I am suppose to pass this on, I am not going to, as I have a fear of tagging people, (same reason as phone phobia).
Posted by Victoria at 10:28 AM